Oase BioMaster 600
The Ultimate in Filtration. Give your Aquascape the best with the BioMaster series of external canister filters. With incredible flow technology, highly expandable Media containment and durability that will last. Don't settle for second-best; experience the superior water polishing and quality of Oase BioMaster filters.
- EasyClean pre-filter module – Module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter. This reduces maintenance, increases filter efficiency, and extends the life of main filter foams. Customize the pre-filter with coarse 30 ppi, fine 45 ppi, ultra-fine 60 ppi, and activated carbon 45 ppi filter foams
- No mess maintenance – Integrated safety locking features on the handle, pre-filter, and check valve in the inlet/outlet connection unit, ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Sealed filtration pathways – Allows for the full benefits of all four stages of filtration through this intuitive design
- Hel-X Biomedia – An extremely large protected settlement surface (800m²/1000 liter) that allows beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. The material is designed to stop floating as soon as it reaches a certain level of bacteria colonization.
- Carbon pre-filter foams – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foams make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet in multiple locations on the filter assembly
- Easy priming – Includes simple priming for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- Heater integration capability – Easily integrate an OASE HeatUp adjustable heater into the BioMaster canister (HeatUp not included)
- What’s in the Box - Aquarium Filter, filter media, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cable
- Ideal for use in aquariums up to 70 gallons
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
Whats in the Box?
Aquarium Filter, four carbon pre-filter foams, one 20 ppi filter foam, three 30 ppi filter foams, Hel-X Biomedia, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cable
|Net Weight||13 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||350 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||6.6 ft.|
|Connection||5/8 in. ID|
|Tubing Length||13 ft.|
|Filter Volume||1.8 gallons|
|Pre-filter Volume||2 gallons|
|Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume||160 gallons|